Our requirements: turn your holidays into a truly special moment of complicity with your family.
We offer special services for your children: because their wellbeing should come first to ensure you all enjoy a happy holiday.
YOUR CHILDREN ARE OUR GUESTS
Two children under the age of 16 who share a bedroom with their parents are offered bed and breakfast for free.
For convenance, we also offer communicating bedrooms.
THEY WILL RECEIVE ALL OUR ATTENTION
- A welcome gift awaits them at reception! This is to delight them the moment they arrive!
- During local and international school holidays, the Mini Club opens its doors between 9.30 and 17.00 to welcome children aged 6 to 12.
Adults can then set off to explore the rugged mountains in complete peace of mind
- At breakfast time, children can enjoy a menu devised especially for them by our chefs.
The “Marmaille” menu is both varied and balanced.
We also offer colouring sets so children can also have fun at meal times.
ACTIVITIES MADE TO MEASURE
The hotel Relais de l’Hermitage Saint-Gilles has its own tropical garden covering 3 hectares and a playing field, perfect for your children’s entertainment.
They can enjoy a number of activities under the supervision of a dynamic and energetic team :
|Free-climbing, waterball, bodypainting, zip line riding and a circus. Juggling, acrobatics and water games: your children will never have had so much fun!|
|We organise activities at our Kapla workshops and board games that allow your children to develop their imagination.|
|We offer workshops that will take you to a journey through the cultural richness of the Reunion Island.|
Exclusive services for families
The hotel offers many facilities that have been adapted especially for your children :
- A swimming pool with separate section and shallow areas.
- Armbands, floating rings, other inflatables, goggles and snorkelling equipment: there is no need to bring them, we provide you all the material so that you can explore the magnificent lagoon.
- A secure “human sized” tropical garden covering three hectares.
- Baby beds and cots available in the rooms on request.
- High chairs and a children’s menu (at extra cost) available at the restaurant.
- Bottle warmers available on request at reception.
- Lastly, a babysitting service is available on request for parents (at extra cost).